Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:26:12 -0400
Rick asked if settings are right and tcp/ip is present.

 Yes, TCP/IP is back.  Everything SEEMS to be present and accounted for.
An addendum:   it could very well be my isp.  I've connected twice since
my plea for help.  Out of countless attempts, one connection was made at
21600 and the other at 14400.  My connect speed is usually either 28800
or 31200.

Until I know where the glitch is, I'm not going to change anything else.
Thanks for the replies!

Julie Shanks

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**