Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:25:12 -0500
W32/Invictus is not a virus in itself but is used by virii.  See:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.invictus.dll.html

for details.  It should be removed.

One virus that uses it is [log in to unmask]  You might try :

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ for a free scan and possible advice on
removal.

Doug

At 12/12/2003 11:07 AM, Howard Rubin wrote:

>Check www.f-prot.com.  There is no virus, it is a false alarm.
>
>Howard Rubin
>
>RE:Date:    Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:18:34 -0000
>From:    Bob McEwan <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: W32/Invictus
>
>FProt tells me that in C:\windows\explorer.exe there is a security
>risk named W32/Invictus and that it cannot be deleted.
>Can some one advise me as to what I should do?
>  TIA..............Bob McEwan

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml