Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ian Carmichael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 00:27:08 -0500
Maybe there's a filter in effect; check Message Rules under the Tools menu

>Recently I have stopped receiving my mail in my outlook express box. Yet My
outlook express says it has not had any problem accessing my Yahoo mail
>account. If I access it through my browser I can see mail in my inbox, But
I have had no luck downloading and I  get no error messages it behaves like
everything >is ok . I redid the yahoo mail account and even tried
synchronizing it and I still have the same result. So how come my mail isn't
coming to my outlook express >mailbox?

>Brendhan Horne

Ian Carmichael
Long Beach, CA