Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:08:09 -0600
*Since I'm already running AVG, I turned off Windows Defender.  No viruses
yet. I did run Malwarebyes and it found something in my registry.  I was
also told to run it in safemode so it will better scan my computer.

Thanks for the advice.

Diane
*
On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Paul%20A.%20Shippert <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Greetings--
>

> In your situation, I would try to make a decision between using AVG or MS
> Windows Defender, only because differing AV solutions and their definitions
> tend to conflict with each other and cause problems.  From my own
> experience, and that of a prominent columnist from Windows magazine, MS
> Windows Defender does a pretty good job with viruses and other malware.
> I've been using it, and keeping it updated, and I have had no problems.  My
> personal recommendation would be to use MS Windows Defender, backed up by
> occasional scans by Malwarebytes (since it won't interfere with other virus
> scans).  This procedure has kept my four household networked
> computers "clean" (to date, as far as I know) for the last 3-5 years.
>

> If you choose to use both AV solutions, be sure to disable one or the
> other when you do a scan, as the definitions for each of them will/may show
> up as viruses on the other.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Paul A. Shippert

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads