Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 18:36:50 -0700
Hope someone can at least point my to a good source of inforamtion for this
one.

I've tried the Quicken website, but it's useless for anything more then the
most basic questions and am not eager in paying $2.95 a minute for phone
support.

Does Quicken keep a log (archive/record/whatever) of the transactions that
it downloads from the online accounts?  In the past it (or I) have
mis-matched downloaded transactions to the wrong register transaction and I
needed to restore the orginal downloaded transaction.  After calling the
bank I've been able to figure out what went where, but could have done the
same thing in under 2 minutes if a log were kept.

Thanks a Bunch
John

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html