Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Selina W Dunworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:18:21 -0500
You can change the program you use to open any file by highlighting the
file, then press and hold "Shift" and "right click" your mouse.  The menu
that appears should have an "Open with" option.  Left click this and select
the program to open it with.  If it's the correct one, you can select the
"always open with" option.  If it's not, then repeat Shift>Right Click>Open
With>select.

Selina W Dunworth

From: "Kate Galway" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: November 22, 2003 8:04 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Can This be fixed

I opened an e-mail attachment with the program "open with" because my
computer was not set to open this particular attachment with a default
program. I did not notice the check mark was in the box  " always open
with this program". I selected a program and it was the wrong one, but
because the box was checked  "always open with" I keep getting garbled
text when I try to open any more of these programs. Now every time I try
to open this type of file it opens it with the wrong program I had
checked off. Can this be fixed and how can it be fixed?

Thanks for any help,
Kate Galway

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>