Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:52:16 -0400
I think I see what you're asking and I'm not sure there's a "standard"
answer for you.  It's easy enough to start any program just by placing it
into the Start Up directory of the Windows Start menu or any of the other
options explained in previous replies.  But it sounds like what you want is
the program itself to start up, then execute commands in order to log in
and operate specific tasks without human intervention.  For this my best
advice would be to contact the manufacturer of the software.  You will
probably need to create some sort of scripting file that the program in
question will understand and be able to execute after being started ala
above described methods.

Hope that is of some help,

Bill Nussbaumer

At 10:21 AM 7/29/99 -0400, you wrote:

> > All of the replies/suggestions work great if there is a HUMAN present to
> > enter the logon information to WIN 9x.
> >
> > I unfortunately am looking to find a solution to the problem where the PC
>is
> > rebooted for some reason, power failure outside the range of a UPS,
> > accidental reboot etc.. The program needs to start and operate in the
> > background EVEN IF there is NO HUMAN to ENTER LOGON information.
> >
> > Norton Anti Virus does this, McAfee VSHIELD does it too. I need to
> > duplicate this action, WIN.INI, & Registry settings just RUN/START the
> > program AFTER the logon info is entered ala Startup Group. No good.

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org