Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:32:49 -0800
Actually, the "premier" product for this job is Cinema Craft Encoder but it
costs $2000.00.

http://www.visiblelight.com/mall/productview.aspx?pid=9

The problem with the mov format is that if you are not using an Apple
computer to work with the format, it is hard to find anything available in
the midrange. There are two niche markets for this. The high end
professional market, since a lot of film makers still use Apple products,
particularly when producing trailers, and an emerging low end for people
who are trying to deal with the format on PCs. I think if I had a lot of
mov files to work with I would think about buying one of those new $495
Mini Macs to deal with them.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/