Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Greg De Guzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:51:38 +0800
Thanks for the response Fred. I did try the control panel - even
disabled the wrong modem detected but no luck. To re-install from the
set-up CD is now my biggest challenge since IBM's CD is zipped and does
everything automatically. If I do it this way the setup will re-install
win95 after formatting my HD. I tried calling the local IBM support who
said that Win98 does not have most of new drivers for most machines. I
was instructed to install Win98 and install drivers after this. Drivers
I need to get from the IBM site. Will try this.

Thanks,

Greg De Guzman
Hahnel, Winfried (W.A.) wrote:

> [...]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: