Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 17:33:39 -0800
--
>On Sat, 7 Mar 1998, Ron Colby wrote:
>
>> After recklessly installing several programs, CyberMedia First Aid 97,
>> Norton AntiVIrus 4.0 and one or two others when I go to the shut down
menu
>> and choose to restart instead of shutting down I get the following
message:

>> "Windows protection error."
>>
>> "You need to restart your computer" ( which was what I was trying to do
in
>> the first place )
>>
>> "Press any key to continue...
>>
>> Which I go ahead and do. And I get the following message that I would
>> normally get at shut down:
>>
>> "It is now safe to turn off your computer"
>>
>> Well, I do not want to turn off my computer I wanted to restart my
>> computer. Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

I have been told by my comp guru that many programs have a compatibility
problem.
I have found this to be especially true when using First Aid programs with
other programs that do similar things such as with Norton and Cybermedia and
I have also experienced a general compatibility problem with First aid and
Win95.
My solution short of Register changing was to un install and return for
refund the First Aid program and use only the Norton Crash Guard program to
keep my puter from crashing.
So far, So good.
Bob,
From Twain Harte, Calif. In the Sierra mountians