Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 23:15:22 -0500
Is anyone else having trouble with First Aid 97?  i've got MS Office Pro 97,
Netscape Comm. 4.04 and a few other programs which i suspect might conflict
with it on my win 95 B, but it's peculiar.  whenever i disconnect from my
internet connection, my screen flicks once and then freezes and if i press
any key it causes the computer to restart and then it goes through the dos
scandisk routine.  i've ended up having to unload the Guardian program from
start-up, and i believe this has solved it, but i'd still like to know what
the heck is causing this program, which is supposed to prevent crashes, to
crash my computer.  any thoughts or words of remorse?

mark simmons
--
Spare me some change
So I can find someone to call my own. -- Sugar