Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 02:02:26 -0400
It seems very inefficient not to use the file management that comes with the
operating system. There are a number of changes in XP explorer that might
make it more to your liking. I'm not fond of change either, but I think
you'll find explorer easy and friendly with a little practice.
A friend of mine likes Windows Commander, but I have never used it.
http://www.ghisler.com/
***************************************

I recently installed Windows XP upgrade on my computer from Win 98.  When I
went to use winfile (file manager) that I had in win 3.1, 95,98, and ME
windows xp says there is no such command or program.  I have never used
windoows explorer because it is nowhere as convenient or easy to use as
winfile.  I really hate the way xp lets you access files.  Is there anyway
to convert  or install winfile in XP or if worse comes to worse another
program similar to winfile I can install.  Thanks for any help or
suggestions you have.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>