Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:30:47 -0700
Mick,

I don't use Excel 97 anymore but I think that Excel 2002 works approx. the
same way with regards to your problem.

  Type a date. Example 6/5/03 and you should get 6/15/2003. Leaving that
selected, find "cells" (probably under the "format" pull down) and you
should find a number category with different format selections.  Choose the
"Custom" selection and you should see this format m/d/yyyy which gives
you  the 6/15/2003 that you have already typed.  Change the day format so
that it looks this way: "m/ddd/yyyy" and you will get 6/Wed/2003 or if you
enter "m/dddd/yyyy" you will get 6/Wednesday/2003.

I hope this helps.

J. Dent

At 09:41 AM 8/4/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello
>
>In one of my Excel 97 workbooks I have the date displayed for each entry. I
>would also like to display the day ... and so far I have been typing it in.
>I'd like to try and 'automate' it as I make many entries to the sheet per
>day and it would save time. I normally type in the date like 02 SEP 03, then
>Excel diplays it as 02-Sep-03 ... if it could display the relevant day as
>well this would be a real bonus for me.
>
>Is this possible?
>
>TIA ... Mick
>
>               The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                      support at our newest website:
>                           http://freepctech.com

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>