Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Stephen K. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 00:00:55 -0500
As a result of numerous reinstallations of Outlook Express over the past
several years, I now have a lot of *.dbx files that contain old e-mail
messages.  How can all these files be combined into one file?  Additionally,
is it possible that each of these files be identified and stored in the a
single file folder name as they were in originally such Sent Items, Inbox
etc.  Detailed instructions greatly appreciated. Thanks to all for

Steve Brown

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml