Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:41:49 -0400
Thanks Venkat for responding.  However, I can't remember what 1, 2, and 3 are...   (short term memory is going, I guess).    For some reason, my original messages are not coming to my email with everything else.  The settings are correct at PCSoft, but I'm never receiving them along with all the messages from everyone else.  I need enough of the original message to make the response meaningful to me.   --AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Venkat Viswanathan
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 11:39 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Ability to change icon

original post (clipped):--

<<<< Three questions....>>>>

YES to questions (1)&(2). regarding Q (3) sorry I am not sure but "feel" should work.

I also think that whether an icon can be changed or not depends on the "author" of the program, application, web page.......whatever.

I am saying this because if you try to change the short cut icon for "ITUNES" you will not be able to because right click/properties/   will give you a "GREYED" out "find target" and " change icon"

on a side note you can't name a folder (in win xp at least)as  "con" (without quotes ofcourse)  you can try if you have the time

even MS don't seem to know why.

good luck---Venkat

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>