Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:47:45 -0600
I was using Outlook 2007 for email.  In trying to add a particular name to my contact list I ran into an odd problem.  This person, like Susan Mason, has three email addresses. When I add her name to the contact list, specify it to be filed by last name, then first name, it lists them differently in the address book which uses Contacts for addresses.
I have tried many times to reload the name, but when I go the the "To" list, it shows last name first for one, first name first for the others. I can't figure out how Outlook lists the names differently even though I have specified them to be filed the same way.
Any clue as to why this is?  Outlook has become my least favorite email client, and I'm planning to switch back to Outlook Express.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!