Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Anna Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:19:33 -0500
You won't lose it.  It will just go from the "Pro" version to the "Free" version, which has fewer features, but the free version has all the features needed that are related to actual safe firewalling.

Anna Summers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bonnie Bartlein" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:56 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Firewall

I now have a free trial of ZoneAlarm as my firewall.  It is due to expire
tomorrow and I will lose it or pay for it.  I originally had McAfee virus
and firewall protection but when I installed Windows SP-2 it loused up my
Outlook Express so bad that I had to unsubscribe from McAfee and then
everything went back to normal???  That is why I'm a little afraid to go the
McAfee route again.  Do you know of a good place where I can get a free
firewall or at least let me know which is best and what you would recommend.
When it comes to computer things I always trust the judgment of this group.
Thank you in advance for your help.

---

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml