Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 01:11:58 -0500
From the Win98 Resource Kit:Kernel32.dll
Win32 Kernel Component. This is a superset of the 16-bit Kernel. It contains
additional services which include support for memory mapped files, protected
mode file I/O APIs and thread synchronization.You may have some success
identifying the source of the error by installing Dr. Watson. (Start/Run.
Enter drwatson). The program should execute after the next error-click the
details button for more info.
This page has a lot of information:
http://www.all-windows.com/kernel32.html
Greetings to all... I have a friend whose computer is slowly heading South.
An error message which used to be intermitent is now becoming persistent.
The error addresses the "kernel32.dll" (I'm sorry I don't have the full
description of the error message) and has constantly popped up since then.
Can anyone please tell me what this file (kernel32.dll) does and how to deal
with it?  Repair/restore? (AMD 850mhz, 293+MB memory, 40 Gig HD,  Windows
Me, CD  & Burner)  Thanks for your help.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode