Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Smilie, Sam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:03:28 -0500
William Patton wanted to know how to set up Outlook98 to access
different email accounts.

Click Tools+Options
Click the Mail Services Tab
Make sure that the option "Prompt for a profile" is clicked
Click OK
Exit and Logg off from Outlook

When you go back in, a dialogue box will appear for you to choose your
profile.  If both profiles are not yet set up, click the "New" button"
and Outlook will take you throught the process.  It both are already set
yet click the drop down box, and choose the profile that you want.

--Sam Smilie

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html