Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
brian+skingley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 18:24:39 -0000
Listers,

Thank you for your very rapid responses, I had difficulty reading them at
first due to the lack of a message capability(!) but read them through the
Archives.

I now have a fully functional Outlook system and the only thing that I had
to do was to remove Google Desktop as recommended.

This worked and I will try and enter into dialogue with Google to get back
this capability.

So a big thank you to Thomas Handel for his suggestion.

I note that I not only gained back the .msg read capability but also the
ability to change some specific File Associations which had frozen on me.

These are both back.

Thanks Thomas.

I have retained/stored the suggestions from Peter Ekkerman as they gave me
some alternative ideas and forward directions.

These may be useful on other occasions.

Thanks Peter.

So, I am back in action thanks to PCSOFT.

Thanks Guys for the rapidity of the responses, Thank you again.

I am very grateful.

Brian

Brian Skingley

Pilot House