Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:54:21 -0700
Going to the PC Pitstop site and having a scan done which provides
recommendations, if any, on improving the performance of your system is
FREE. I believe that that is what the responders are referring to. I also
use that service from time to time. There are also programs suggested by PC
Pitstop on their site, but purchases are not required.

Tom Mayer

Laurence:

Yes, I use PC Pitstop usually once a month, and following any suggestions
that you get from the testing, improved performance should be noted. At
least for me it did. You will most likely need to allow Active X controls
for the application, but I've noticed no ill effects from it.

HTH, and good luck...

Dean Kiley

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!