Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:10:41 -0500
To all,
     Not quite sure this is on par for everyone, but in Paul's case
this may or may not be valid.  I will throw it out anyway just in
case.  Has anyone tried the Dial-a-fix tool from DJLizard?  It has a
section that will try and repair the windows installer and it has
helped me from time to time.  The tool is located here.
http://wiki.djlizard.net/Dial-a-fix  It is not foolproof but it
automates some fixes to other issues to windows as well.  The wiki
will explain in detail what it can and can't do.  By the way, this
works with XP, not Vista.

hopefully adding something helpful,
Derek

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: