Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 08:47:40 -0700
Robert,

I can't answer your question regarding Trend Micro's PCCillin and your email configuration changes,
but the following was sent to me from my ISP regarding JDBGMGR.EXE...

1.  JDBGMGR.EXE Hoax

1.   If you receive a virus warning to delete jdbgmgr.exe, please do NOT delete the file.  This is a
hoax and by deleting it, may render your windows unusable.  As with any virus or virus warning that
you may receive it's best to investigate prior to taking action.  Below is a list of sites that you
may wish to bookmark/add to your favourites for future reference.

Further information on this particular hoax can be found at:
http://www.europe.f-secure.com/hoaxes/jdbgmgr.shtml
http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99436

Other hoax and urban legend resources (the first place to check when you receive a message like
this) are listed below:
http://www.europe.f-secure.com/virus-info/hoax/
http://vil.mcafee.com/hoax.asp?
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html