Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:06:28 -0400
Jim,

The MSCDEX.EXE is on your Windows CD.  It should already have been installed
in either your C:DOS directory or C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.  Did you try using the
windows file finder to look for it?

The SBCD.SYS file was on a disk that came with the CD player.  Are you sure
it didn't get installed from the diskettes?  (START-FIND-FILES...) If you do
not have the file, you can search for the file at Creative's web page.
http://www.creaf.com

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**