Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 05:38:39 -0600
The past couple of weeks, various programs freeze up, and after I do
CTRL/ALT/DEL, get to the menu that lists running programs.   Usually it
indicates that Explorer (Not Internet Explorer) has stopped responding.
When I click to close that, I then lose the internet connection icon in my
system tray, even though I'm still connected to the internet.

Does this mean that just the "Explorer" part of Win98SE has a problem, or
does it go further?

This may be a dumb question, but is there any way to just reload the
"Explorer" part of Windows 98SE?

I don't know anything about loading Windows, and have always taken my 'puter
into the shop for a reload when necessary.

Any way to "fix" Explorer so this terribly annoying problem will stop?  I
tried running Scan Disc and then defragging, but the problem
persists......it happens MANY times a day, and is driving this old lady
nuts!  (well, actually MORE nuts than i already am).

Thanks to any and all who choose to reply.
Mary Cameron
Henning, MN