Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jerry Belfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:33:04 -0700
Ed -

I had problems with Easy 5.0 at first also. I uninstalled, reinstalled the
5.0, rebooted, ran the XP upgrade patch "XP_up_ Platinum" (downloaded from
their site), rebooted and all was fine. Note - do NOT try to run the
program on an XP machine until you have run the patch. If you download and
install any of their updates you must re-run the patch program.

Runs great now.

HTH

Jerry

When I opened my mail I noticed that you wrote:
>Last week I upgraded my Micron 800 with 512 megs of RAM to XP.  The good
>news it, XP does appear to be much more stable - no one BSD.  The bad news
>is it took 4.5 days, over 40+ hours, many reinstalls of software, new
>sound card (Aureal card didn't work with XP), etc., etc.   One
>disappointment is that even though Roxio is "behind the scenes" with CD
>burning apps, my Easy CD Creator 5.0 would not work in XP, no matter how
>many patches I applied, updates I got, etc.  Programs such as my Outlook
>backup (OutBack) requires packet writing which apparently the XP CD
>burning process does not use.  I've exerted enough energy with the Roxio
>product (even their 90 day trial program I downloaded when mine wouldn't
>work ALSO did not work - engine not initialized), so wondering if folks
>have recommendations for other CD burning programs, e.g., Nero
>(www.nero.com).  Input will be much appreciated.
>Happy Holidays,
>Ed Nottingham

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: