Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Selina W Dunworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 00:37:19 -0500
The reason you get red x's when you forward images has to do with security.
To forward emails containing images, save the original email in a folder,
say "Email" in "My Documents" or "Desktop".  Then start a new email and
"attach" the file you just saved.  This gives the recipient the option of
opening it or saving it to disk.  The images will appear.
 I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything.  I have learned
the secret of contentment in every situation, whether it be a full stomach
or hunger, plenty or want, for I can do everything God asks me to with the
help of Christ who gives me strength and power.
    Philippians 4:12-13 (TLB)

Selina W. Dunworth
From: "Myra Drew" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: December 22, 2003 7:45 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Red 'x' in small box

. What does it mean and how does one deal with what should be a photo, but a
red x appears in a small box at the upper left corner of the blank place
where
the picture should be.? Thanking you in advance.

Myra Drew, [log in to unmask]
AOL Broadband, version 8.0 plus
Windows XP Home, Version 2002, Service Pack 1
Pentium 4
504 MG  RAM
CPU 2.60 GHz

                     visit our download web page at: