Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:34:50 -0500
I typed "regsvr32 mscoreei.dll", and i also tried it with the full path,
but I got the error "The module "mscoreei.dll" failed to load. Make sure
the binary is at the specific path or debug it to check for problems with
the binary or dependent .DLL files. a dynamic link library
(DLL) initialization routine failed."

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads