Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:12:38 +0000
Hi Diane & list--

> I cannot tell you folks how happy it makes me to say "It works!"
> Thank you thank you thank you!

[snip for brevity]

Just as an informational aside, this boot
disk is the one Windows 98 installation offers
to make as you install to a new hard disk.

You can also make one at any time from within
Windows by going to the Control Panel -> Add/Remove
Programs -> the Startup Disk tab. On this tab is
a button labeled Create Disk. That's just what it does.
It does need certain system files, so either have
the CD on hand or copy the contents of the Win98 folder
of the CD to a location on your hard disk like
c:\windows\options\cabs, as many installers like to do.
If Windows can't find what it needs at that location
(or the registry doesn't tell it to look there, because
it was originally installed from the CD), you may have
to force it to browse there when the first error message
comes up, but this shouldn't be too difficult.

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert
and I'm hovering like a fly
waiting for the windshield on the