Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alain Azzam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 01:56:02 -0500
Hi David and the rest of the list,

Just a note to tell you that there are documented problems with
NT running foxpro for dos that I just found. They are reported on
the latest Windows NT magazine page 208...don't have it in front
of me so can't quote but it's pretty bad how NT sometimes has
problems running dos apps.

DOS is old and out soon, but some companies are stuck with old
custom made apps and have no other choice to have win95-98
running.  Now I wonder what's going to happen to these folks when
Win2000 comes out, with its NT core. The win95-98 series is soon
to be gone, and DOS with it.

Cheers,
-Alain

--