Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
em zirek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:09:47 -0800
This is courtesy of the PC Magazine website. I just cut and pasted.
  (Bold Type added by contributer, me.)

  Microsoft has made what is thought to be the final version of its Windows XP operating system available to the public. Service Pack 3 Release Candidate 2 can be obtained through Windows Update, but users need to change some registry settings for the update to be sent.
  This is still a test version, and Microsoft is vague about when the final version will be released, asserting that it will be some time "in the first quarter of 2008." The public availability of this release candidate points to the software company getting close to the final release, however.
  A script can be downloaded from Microsoft's Download Center that will make the necessary registry changes to enable downloading of SP3 RC2. Previous release candidates of SP3 must be removed before making the update. Microsoft warns that installations on Apple machines using Boot Camp may fail with an "out of disk space error." There's also a caveat that the update may fail on Windows XP Media Center Edition 2002.
  Service Pack 3 adds several networking and security improvements, and compatibility with Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 security credential providers. It also incorporates features previously available individually as separate updates, such as Micorsoft Windows Imaging Component (WIC), Microsoft Management Console (MMC) 3.0, and Wi-Fi Protected Access 2.

Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Definitely do NOT do this. MS has not officially released SP3. This is
likely an illegal copy of a beta leaked from MSDN. It could be hacked and
loaded with viruses, rootkits, and spyware. It is supposed to be officially
release sometime in the first half of this year.

Your best bet is to make sure that automatic updates are turned on (at least
to notify you, if not to install automatically). Then when it is truly
available, you will know about it.

Russ Poffenberger

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of laurence grignolo
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Windows XP service pack 3

PCSOFT Digest - 19 Feb 2008 to 20 Feb 2008 (#2008-46)Without quite knowing
how it appeared i suddenly found the Microsoft websit on my screen with
information about Service Pack 3 for XP. Does anyone know anything about
possible problems the download might create? Do you recommend the download
and is it very large? Thanks for any information, Laurence Grignolo

   EMZIREK