Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 03:47:34 EST
My daughter's computer was extremely,  extremely slow -- like you have
mentioned.  I asked her if she had  anything important on it and she said no.  Then
I told her to format the  HD, which she did and it runs like a brand new
computer, cause it's so fast  now.  Harriet

--------------------

Hi,
My mother-in-laws computer is running really slow.  It has been  defragged,
scanned, I've run spy-bot, ad-aware, and Norton.  Nothing is  helping.  At
boot up, from the time that the wallpaper appears, it takes  14 minutes for
it all to load.  Even after it starts there is a delay  between tasks of up
to a minute.  Say I open a program it could take up  to a minute to open.
I've looked in all the places I know to to clean out  things (Add and removed
programs, start up file, etc.)  Any ideas what I  need to do to clean up this
computer?
Dell Demension 2400
XP  home addition
Pentium 4 cpu 2.4 ghz
128 mb ram
Please make all answers  as easy to understand as possible.  I know just
enough to get myself  into bad, bad trouble.  =0))
Thanks in advance!
Regina Long
Indian  Territory C.C.
No to the National Animal Identification  System
http://www.nonais.org/

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>