Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 18:32:57 -0700
Hello again,

I don't think you need to worry about Linux. My version of Outlook is
6.0 so the menu items are in different places than your version.

If you'd like to copy the old mail folder's contents to the new mail
folder here are a couple of things to do.

1. Do a Search on your drives for the file "Inbox.dbx". This is the main
inbox file for Outlook's mail. You should find two of them. One on the
old drive, and one on the new C drive.

2. Copy the files from the old drives folder once you've found it into
the new drives mail folder and you will have all your old mail back.

Hope this helps. Later, Ray Parrish

--
http://rayparrish.spaces.live.com/ Ray's Space, poetry, shareware, freeware
http://rayparrish.blogspot.com/ Chris Ray with poetry for today