Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:40:09 -0500
Hi Michael,

The time element is not a factor unless you're trying to burn an audio CD,
then the 74 minutes apply. That would equate to 10-12 songs, maybe a few
more depending on the length of the songs. With 350MB, I'm assuming you're
attempting to burn a "data" CD with MP3 files. In either case, I would
recommend CD-R discs over re-writables because they're more stable and
durable. CD-RW discs deteriorate much faster and are not dependable in the
long run. Music (digital audio) CDs have no advantage over regular CDs for
recording data. They are primarily used for audio and video CDs.

Are you able to burn any kind of disc?  Did you try other discs on this
project?  You don't mention anything about your system, CD burner, or your
burning software. If you will provide more information, it would help us in
determining a solution to the problem.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Lanspa" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:54 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Burning Music to CD-RW

I'm trying to burn 350 mb of music to a 650 mb CD-RW disc, but it says it
won't fit on one disc.  The music is less than 1/2 the capacity of the CD.
Or is it a factor of minutes?  The CD says it's 650 mb, 74 minutes, while
the music I have is 350 mb, but 5+ hours of music.  Is that the problem?   I
saw some "Music CD-R" discs at Best Buy - is that what I need?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>