Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:08:51 -0500
> Hi list,
> Does anybody have a good way to trace an email? I was sent two different
> mails days apart, one with a .scr and one with a .exe extension that both
> were a virus. Natch I didn't open the attachments. I tried to trace the
> address using SamSpade, but apparently it couldn't find the sender, which
> was [log in to unmask] I'm using Outlook 2000. Needless to say, should
> anyone get something from this address, err, I wouldn't open it.
> Brad Loomis
> Los Angeles, CA

Hey Brad
So you've been getting hit with those also. Luckily my Norton AV's email
scanner was able to nab the attachment virus everytime. I have had it come
in different forms. A few times it came with "Snow White and the Seven
Dwarfs" in the subject line. Now I use my ICQ to check my email account so I
can see my mail on my ISP's server before I download it to my computer. I
mean, Norton is doing a good job of protecting me from these emails, but it
is just a pain in the rear end to have to start with the quarantines every
time, so I simply delete it directly at the ISP server through ICQ.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html