Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:18:40 +0100
Hello

I get sent a lot of Email that I keep for various reasons. I copy/paste the
emails into 'Word 97' at work and into 'Works 95' at home. When I paste the
emails they only span 3/4 across the page and I have to manually change this
so the lines of text apan the width of the page. Is there a quick fix in
Word 97 and Works 95 to sort this?. Any advice will be appreciated.

TIA ... Mick

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com