Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gail Titus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:04:14 -0400
Hi Dan,

Look for a CD that came with your modem. Mine is called 'Connections' and has a number of different answering machine/fax programs on it.

Also, there is a fax program from Microsoft for use with Windows 98SE, but you have to install it from your Windows CD. You will find it in here: (Drive):\TOOLS\oldwin95\message\us\awfax.exe. For some reason, it wasn't part of Windows98.

Gail Titus

Date:    Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:08:44 -0400
From:    Dan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Phone tools for Windows 98 SE

My computer crashed several weeks ago, and I have been trying to reinstall
some programs that I have found most helpful. One of the programs was a
phone tools program (free I think) which enabled me to use the computer as a
phone, receive and send faxes, etc. I think there is a fax program in 98 SE
but it didn't show up when I reinstalled Windows.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Dan Crawford
Gibsonia PA