Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:38:33 -0800
Have you recently upgraded to Eudora 6? Check the <viewing
mail>  option  to make sure you don't have it set to the default, which I
believe is around 125 lines. If you "open" a post you will see the whole
thing. But if you use the "viewer pane" you will only see up to this
specified line number. The option cuts off the post at a specified line in
the Viewer window. So put it up high, like 300. This wasn't an issue with
Eudora 5.x

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com

At 06:30 PM 12/2/2003, you wrote:
>Hi listers
>
>Recently I have been getting the list with its heading and list of topics
>followed by a message or 2 and the rest are missing!!!!  Has anyone else
>suffered from this?
>
>I posted a query about printing a prn file and was  unable to see the
>
>Please email me directly if you know what is going on with my list, as I
>likely wont be able to read your reply in the list
>[log in to unmask]  Oh my system is Win 98 SE  my mail client is
>Eudora 6 (6.0.1.1 )
>
>Could this be a Eudora problem? however I dont have any problem with a
>yahoo based list that i get.
>
>Leigh Jennings

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml