Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim McKnew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 22:24:44 -0700
Sheri -

From the information you gave, I'm not sure what is causing the
problem.  A solution would be to have a freeware/shareware
application synchronize your time with an internet server (its
more fun that way in any case).  I checked, and Winfiles.com has
a good selection at:

http://www.winfiles.com/apps/98/clock.html

Hope this helps,                                                :}      Jim
======

Subject: [PCSOFT] Losing time

Does anyone have any idea why my computer would be losing time? I
have a
Compac Presario 5660 with Windows 98, Internet Explorer and
Outlook Express
on it. It seems to lose about a half an hour every month or so. I
reset the
time on the control panel and it seems to lose time very
gradually. Can I do
anything to correct it? Thanks, Sheri Jacobs - Please visit
Jason's memorial
at http://griefnet.org/memorials.dir/feb25-5803623271.html

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html