Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:18:55 -0800
On 18 Nov 2006 at 23:41, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Yesterday I did a defrag, scan disk, and a chk disk,

  I'm not certain what the difference is between a scan disk and a chk disk,
but if they're going to do any good, they must be done *before* any defrag.
Recovery of damaged file systems is generally impossible if much new data
has been written to the disk, and that includes defrag's shuffling around of
pieces of files.  Whatever incomplete or broken pieces chkdsk might have
tried to have recovered lost data from will almost certainly have been
destroyed.

> DLCCTime    Rundll32
> C:\Windows\System\Spool\DRIVERS\W\32X86\dlcctime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
>
> Is this something to be concerned about and what is it telling  me?

  This utility appears to be part of the supporting software for some Dell
photo printers.  If you have such a device installed, then this is normal,
although you could try unchecking it and see if that breaks any
functionality of the device that you actually use.

David Gillett

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml