Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:17:53 -0700
Look in the root of C:\ for logo.sys. This is the picture file that loads
upon startup...  < Welcome to Windows 98 >
Look in the :\Windows directory for logow.sys . This is the picture file
for  < Please Wait while Windows Shuts Down >.
Look in the :\Windows directory for logos.sys ..This is the picture file
for < It is now safe to turn off your computer >
Delete the appropriate ones.

If you delete the Welcome one in the root directory the original one will
automatically be restored because it is also in the Windows directory.
However the other two will have to be manually restored. If you need them
let me know and I will send them to you.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group

Now, whenever the PC is re-booted or when shutting down, this background