Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
dorothy jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:21:53 -0000
Can anyone help me sort out my lap top? I have an HP running Windows XP pro.
I paid for and downloaded Norton Antivirus 2007  from Symantic, and was
installing the files when an error message came up, unable to install. The
program went through an investigation after which it again said it was
unable to install and to close the installation page.
Then my lap top came up with the following message.
STOP: Coooo21a {Fatal System Error}. The session manager initialisation
system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of
Ox000003a ()x00000000 Ox0000000).

The lap top shut down and opened again with a message Autochck program not
found Skip Autochck.

It closed down again and when it started up again a black screen appeared
with lines of white writing  showing me several choices for starting in safe
mode etc. Each choice I clicked on gave me lists of system files then
restarted and went through the whole process again. I tried starting the lap
top several times but got the same procedure over and over again.
Can anyone tell me what is happening?

Dorothy Jones

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml