Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:25:31 -0400
In my Eudora 5.1.4, the "redirect" solution of sending email with "Plain and
Styled Text" does that very well.

Richard A. Freeman

Can anybody explain how in Eudora Ver.'s 5.1 or 4.3 one can forward
received emails that contain embedded images or HTML content.  While this
can be stuff to be avoided, there are times that I want to send on an
email
with embedded images or which uses HTML to draw some content from the
web.  However, Eudora strips out image files and stores them in a separate
directory; putting the images back into an email is not so
easy.  Similarly, HTML content is left such that the forwarded email has
the links embedded in the email, but the content, such as graphics, is not
present when sent or in the recipient's email -- just HTML links.

I have messed around with the Options menu under Tools until I am blue in
the face, but no joy.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dave Ralph

David E. Ralph
Chemung County Neighborhood Legal Services, Inc.
215 E. Church St., Ste 301
Elmira, NY 14901
VOX 607-734-1647 Ext. 205
FAX 607-734-1018