Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George Philp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 15:47:23 -0500
Diane,

Are you showing Administrative Tools in your Start Menu? If not go
your Taskbar, click on Properties, click on Start menu, click on
Customize, and put a check mark in "Display Administrative
Tools"  click OK out of this menu.

Go to the Start Menu, Click on Programs, go to and click on the
Administrative Tools in your program menu,  then go to Computer
Management, then Disk Management, which will show all your drives.
Click on the Drive you want to change the Drive letter on the drive
you want to change and go from there. There will be a warning message
about changing drive letters but you can click OK.

Hope this helps, George

Date:    Sun, 5 Nov 2006 16:37:00 -0600
From:    Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Changing a Drive Letter

Dear Listers,

How do I change the letter of a drive, like an extra HD or CD drive.  I'm
using WinXP2 on an HP computer.

I went under devices, clicked on the CD drive, but couldn't find anyplace
to change the letter.  There was no settings tab.

Diane Kroeckel

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml