Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:01:00 -0600
I have freeze up problems, especially when the memory gets bogged down.  To
start, go to system tools and activate the resource meter.  (At this moment,
I am at 33% . . . not good.)  Windows 98 has a bad habit of tying up memory
and not releasing it even when you close a program.  And yes, multiple
windows ties up more memory.  In my experience, opening a new window also
seems to cause a spike in memory usage.

The resource meter should give you an idea if this might be your problem.
Oddly enough, recently I had this problem and did alt-cont-del, but didn't
close anything, but just doing that freed up the machine?!?!?!?

I would search the microsoft site for "shut down" for further patches.

William Closure