Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:12:35 -0600
Hello to all

My brother has a P-100 using Win95b.  He has two 540 meg hard drives (C &
D).  The problem is that everytime he boots the machine, it asks if he wants
to compress the D drive.  The drive is not double spaced, although it had
been long ago before it was fdisked and reformated.  Is it possible that the
new system thinks the drive is still dblspaced?

Any thoughts as to how to stop the compression wizard from starting at boot
time?  It is not in the startup up folder, although he has not checked the
registry and I don't think it would be advisable to have him muddling around
in there.  He is 100 miles away, or I would look at the system.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreicated as always.

Mike Buraczewski