Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:53:43 -0800
Hello,
I followed the directions written from Hugh and everything of mine is fixed
except my Quickbooks, it still won't open.  I thought it had but I think I
opened up Quickens instead.
I would appreciate help or a point in the right direction.
Thank you,
Mary Bennett

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 2:07 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Not able to open IE

Hello,
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. A week ago I was suddenly unable
to open up my Quickbooks.  I get a message that reads--that it requires
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (or later).  I have IE 6.  Also, in Outlook
Express when I click on a hyperlink nothing happens.  I noticed yesterday
that if I have IE already open when I click on a hyperlink it will bring up
the page on another browser.  On trying to open other programs I have gotten
a message stating "cannot open a html file, web browser is probably not
properly installed.  #8001; or another message says that it can't find
IEXPLORE.EXE, that it has been changed or moved.  I recently added Microsoft
Office.  Otherwise I haven't done anything else (that I am aware of).

I just read the post from Doug to Harold & Flo and I thought this might be
my problem.  I did what was suggested but I did not find a "URL Internet
Shortcuts" I did find an "Internet Shortcut" and the "Application used to
perform action" box read as Doug said it would for the "URL Internet
Shortcut".  I appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Mary Bennett

Windows XP Home Version