Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tatiana Kornienko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:33:39 +0300
William Patton at 20 Dec wrote:

>   And I have heard people say that with 16 bit games they do not run
>   well under FAT32.

Old Dos games may not work.

>   My questions are:  How do you know if you have 16 bit or 32 bit software,

Very Simplly, if an application can work ONLY under Win95/98 or WinNT
then this application is 32-bit. If an application can work under win3.*
then this application is 16-bit.

>   My understanding was that FAT 32 had to do with how files are stored on the
>   hard drive, namely reducing cluster size to 4K.

It's depended from sort of your data, you not always get advaneges.

>   But then I don't really
>   understand the difference between 16 bit and 32 bit software.

For users there isn't an obvious difference.

If you go to your friend with disk of FAT32 and your friend has
system disk of Fat16 you can't comunicate. So on my opinion Fat16 now
is preferable.

Tatiana

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html