Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
em zirek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 02:40:00 -0800
I would like to use Firefox for most of my online activities, but don't want to install flash. I am having a hard time trying to find out how to make IE my default browser so I can see my emails without being reminded that I need to download this program that I do not trust.
Can someone offer me a few suggestions as to how to disable that notification feature, along with a very reliable flash player? I also need a way to make IE my default browser. Thanks for your help in advance of replies.

   EMZIREK

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml