Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:06:01 -0500
I use OE 5 and I downloaded Outlook 98 and put it on my D drive out of the way and with it on my
system the spell checker works for OE 5.

Linda

Alvin,

Just in case you missed it when someone else posted the information.  Here
is what is listed at the MS web site (and in the OE help system too):

     Outlook Express uses the spelling checker provided
     with the following Microsoft Office 95 and Office 97
     programs: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and
     Microsoft PowerPoint. If you do not have one of these
     programs installed, the Spelling command is not available.

There are no 16 bit or 32 bit or third party spell checkers for Outlook
Express.  It can only do spell checking if at least one of the components
listed above are installed.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====